Schools out and summer holiday time is here. Not long now till we jet off on holiday so I have compiled a selection of wardrobe staples for girls, boys and for mamas of course! I hate packing with a passion and unpacking even more. It’s taken me over two weeks to unpack from the last holiday which is really quite embarrassing now! The kids are off for a short break with granny so two more lots of packing to come and so pleased that the summer and heatwave has finally arrived in the UK.
A decidedly pink edit for the girls, not intentional but who would not want to pack that infamous Sunnylife inflatable flamingo for their summer holidays? Bit pricey for a piece of plastic but definitely investing in one this year. Not for the kids but for me! Also snap up the Limited Edition rose gold Saltwater sandals from Smallable as they are going fast. I have yet to buy a pair of these pretty sandals but my blogger pal Kidstylejunkie swears by them and buys two sets for her twins every summer.
1. Provence style dress at Pepa & Co
2. Pom Pom Kaftan at Next
3. Rose Gold Limited Edition Saltwater Sandals at Smallable
4. Diamante and Embellished Rose sunglasses at Monsoon
5. Sunnylife Flamingo inflatable at ASOS
6. Ikaria print rucksack at Monsoon
The boys are not to be outdone on the inflatable stakes this year so head to ASOS for the toucan inflatable and a selection of other fun poolside pieces.
1. Striped shirt at Zara
2. Vintage swimwear t-shirt at Pepa & Co
3. Bermuda shorts at Zara
4. Bathers at Boden
5. Tennis plimsoles at Elias & Grace
6. Sunnylife Toucan inflatable at ASOS
Boho is still big news this summer, from the floaty kaftans to the numerous embroidered blouses and peasant tops seen everywhere on the high street. I instagrammed this River Island festival jacket recently as simply had to share but seriously I do not want to take it off. It’s such an amazing find, sadly now sold out in the sale but available at ASOS full price. How many pairs of denim shorts is too many? Can’t stop buying different styles of these but got these high-waisted denim shorts for a bargain from H&M. Just get one size up as their sizing is a joke! If one thing is having its moment this summer, it’s the tassel and pom pom. I am coveting the Elina Linadarki pom pom sandals but these ones from Ego will do just the trick. Last but not least is this Reformation-style bardot dress from New Look. Team with gold jewellery for that essential summer look.
1. River Island Festival jacket at ASOS
2. High Waist Denim shorts at H&M
3. Mango straw clutch
4. Saskia Pom pom sandal at Ego
5. Red bardot dress at New Look (sold out – available in black)
6. Trikini swimsuit at Zara (sold out)